- Custom Stall Journal; Stall Converter #14604, LS1, (2010 Chevy Tahoe 5.3L)
- Custom Stall Journal; Stall Converter #14603, 350 400 30 Spline Powerglide
- Custom Stall Journal; Stall Converter #14601, 350 400 30 Spline Powerglide
- Super Heavy Duty Diesel Torque Converters
- Automatic Transmission Rebuild Kits: Overhaul, Master Less Steels, and Master with Steels
Will this part fit my car?
Every day, people ask us, "Will this part fit my car?" That's a great question, and here's how we look it up.
Typically, we can reference our TRANSTEC® Transmission Application Guide with the year, make, and model of your car in order to answer your question. We look for the type of transmission (e.g., 4L60E, 4R70W, 68RFE), and then we look for the part in our inventory.
If you'd like to check your transmission type using the TRANSTEC® Transmission Application Guide, please visit the TRANSTEC® website.
It couldn't be that easy, could it? Well, it's that easy most of the time, but not always. Every now and then, there are scenarios where the book doesn't work.
Some reasons it may not be easy to match the transmission:
- Someone already modified the transmission. Yes, someone might've been inside the transmission before you and made changes.
- Your vehicle might be part of a production line that changed transmission types in the middle of a specific year.
- You're searching for a transmission part for a rare or antique car.
As always, a picture is worth a thousand words, and we welcome you to send us pics of what you're looking for.
We always prefer to get you the right part the first time. The information you provide can make it easier.
We're here to help!