Phoenix Performance GM 8" Spragless Racing Torque Converter capable of 400-800 HP.
The GM 8" Spragless Racing Torque Converter is a custom built piece that is designed for 400-800 HP engines in the 327-522 cu. class. It offers the durability and consistency expected bythe racer and is extremely popular among the Pro-Tree and Bracket racers. It is availalbe in GM, Ford and Chrysler models and can be set to stall speeds between 3500-7000 rpm depending on HP and torque. The 8" racing converter is available with a mechanical diode sprag or Borg Warner element sprag if requested.
- New 4140 hardened Chromoloy impeller hub
- New 4140 hardened pilot, turbine hub
- Custom built cast 073 aluminum stator
- Anti-ballooning plates on pump and cover
- Torrington bearings
- Screw on pilot to adjust to midplate
- Furnace brazed fins
- Computer balanced and pressure leak tested
Have questions about this specific product?
Email Us: email@example.com
Call Us: 1-877-782-5582.